Ready to break up with tampons and pads? The Femly menstrual cup is the perfect reusable alternative to traditional period care.
Our menstrual cups aren’t just easy-to-use, they’re made from 100% medical-grade silicone and are toxin-free. They’re washable and reusable and can last up to four years. It comes with its own black velvet storage pouch.
How Do I Know My Menstrual Cup Size?
Our cups come in two sizes MEDIUM and LARGE.
Medium is appropriate for women who have not had a vaginal birth and are under 25 years old.
Large is suited for women who are over 25 or have had a vaginal birth.
Is Inserting a Menstrual Cup Easy?
- Thoroughly wash your hands
- If you would like, you can use water or a water-based lubricant on the rim
- Fold the cup in half, holding it in one hand, rim facing up
- With the rim facing up insert the folded cup into your vagina like you would a tampon without an applicator. It should sit a few inches below your cervix
- Once the cup is comfortably inserted, rotate it and it will open to create an airtight seal to prevent leaks
How long can you wear a menstrual cup?
The Femly menstrual cup provides comfort aqnd extended protection for up to 12 hours.